Are you sleeping?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The other day DH, DD and I had dinner at my Mom and Step-dad's house.  After dinner sometime I dozed off on the loveseat.  I guess after that DH had laid on the big couch and fallen asleep.  DD was playing in the family room with Mom and SD.  Mom turned off all the lights but the Christmas tree.

When I woke up I turned my head and saw this:

Fortunately I had put my camera up by my head when I laid down; so I grabbed it and snapped a few pics of her staring at me!
  You can make out DH's socks sticking up on the right side of the pic too.  hehe

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww. Many times l see one of my three staring at me and i'd love to know what they were thinking?
 Sophie is the main one that does it, and it's usually if i'm on the sofa with her lying on my lap or at my side, but she purrs away and just stares up at me until she goes to sleep

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks. 
  She is not normally a very affectionate cat but lately she's been much more lovey with me when I'm there.  I've heard some people say their cats are like that when they are pregnant; that they can sense it.  But she didn't do it with my DD.  She's usually more playful if you've got one her favorite toys; or she's off doing her own cat thing.  hehe

aimerlee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Too cute! Bowser stares at me lovingly when I sleep too. It's kinda creepy, but I like it anyways lol!

cattoys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That attraction at the center just makes it a perfect photo! ;)