Are these all male?

SarahW81

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
These are my neighbour's kittens, who I help look after. We have been told that they are all male, can you confirm if this is correct? They are 4 weeks now but these pics were taken last week at 3 weeks. Thank you x

Attachments

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Marble and Pancake might be girls, but not 100% sure. I also have some doubts about Wynter but it could just be the angle. Snow and Ed Sheeran are definitely boys.

What color is the mama cat? And the dad, if known.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

SarahW81

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I think Marble and Pancake might be girls, but not 100% sure. I also have some doubts about Wynter but it could just be the angle. Snow and Ed Sheeran are definitely boys.

What color is the mama cat? And the dad, if known.
Those are the three that I always go back and forth to but then when I see them in person the holes do look far apart like males. I will take more photos tomorrow as it is hard at such a young age. Dad is a purr white Persian Chinchilla and mum is a gorgeous like very light torbie-is Persian Ragdoll. I will send pics of parents. Dad is getting his neuter soon btw.

Attachments

SarahW81

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Here is a recent photo of Marble. The others were a bit too wriggly and it's hard coz they're so fluffy.

Attachments

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, yeah, that's a boy, I see what you mean. Honestly I think it's harder when they're all the same sex, because there are natural variations and without one of the other sex to compare to, you're like "welllll, maybe. . ." :lol:

SarahW81

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you so much for the confirmation. I do think perhaps the initial suggestion that they're all boys is correct but sometimes yesterday Wynter looked like a girl and I couldn't get a photo coz he/she was so wriggly and so fluffy.😅