Apologies For The Newsletter Not Going Out

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
If you're subscribed to our newsletter, you may have noticed it wasn't coming out over the past few weeks.

Unfortunately, I broke my ankle a month ago. Then, two weeks into the healing process, the bones moved and I had to get surgery to fix that. I'm now officially a bionic woman with 8 pins in my leg. :coolcat:

I'm grateful for the fantastic team here on the site which keeps everything running smoothly while I'm in bed with my leg up in the air. I do have a laptop here but it's only good for some tasks, plus the pain and painkillers are making it difficult for me to work anyway. The bottom line is, the newsletter - which is a manual coding job - will have to wait.

Thank you for your patience with this! And if you're not subscribed yet, you can do that here. That way you'll get your copy once we're up and running again :runningcat:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope you feel better soon! Sounds like quite the ordeal you're going through.

Mia :hugs:

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Ow, ow, ow!

Don’t worry about us. We’ll sleep and eat and play with our toys. We’ll be fine. :)

Take care of yourself! We’re in good hands here.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope you get well soon - from one bionic woman to another. Staff kept the forums going very well.

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad they discovered the problem and fixed it. Sorry it happened.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Unfortunately, I broke my ankle a month ago. Then, two weeks into the healing process, the bones moved and I had to get surgery to fix that. I'm now officially a bionic woman with 8 pins in my leg.
Please concentrate on your recovery and feeling better soon. The knowledgeable and supportive TCS members will carry on until your return. :grouphug:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Take your time, let your foot heal and then come back to TCS! You have set up TCS with such a great staff that we will be just fine until you are able to continue.

But we still will miss you! All my best thoughts and prayers.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So sorry to see this thread, Anne, and what you are going through. I fully understand how that is. Hubby broke his ankle some years ago and still has the pins. Hope you have a fast healing time. Yes, the people here do a wonderful job of keeping this site going. Rest, relax and get better.