Apollo Lost!.....and Found.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh yes defiantly out of love.. today they was cuddling giving each other tongue baths! They been together ever since Loki was 12 weeks old and Apollo was 3 weeks old, they wouldn't know what to do without each other!!

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I LOVE IT!.. they are My Boys!.. poor Cali is the baby and the girl out of the bunch, but she's been getting just as close to both of them as they are to each other.. it does make my heart melt to watch how they've all grown as a single cat and with each other!

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What a great happy ending! i know the feeling very well. Otto went a 5 day journey once and it drove me crazy! I am still not sure how he managed to get stuck on the roof of me 6 story apartment building but i had to climb through the window of the flat above me to access the roof. Long story short: Otto and human were both very happy to be reunited! But boy, these 5 days were torture!
I think I would've gone completely insane for 5 days worrying Bout my little stinker.. can't believe Otto was on your roof! I didn't think to look on mine.. Apollo could've been on the roof watching me go crazy looking for him around my house, I can picture him just watching me from up there thinking to hisself " look at my mom, I'm going to make her wait a little longer;), then I'll head home and get me some treats"