Anyone Like to Travel?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

The main reason is that Midi is getting older I don't want to leave him. He gets so stressed when I leave him for an extended period of time. His well-being is my top priority. I love that little guy
Aww I understand...I'm not sure what I would do when my cats get old.  Luckily, they're really young so I'm hoping to be able to have my fair share of fun in my 30s!  I'm almost 29 and I feel like I didn't do enough...but I was struggling with the career and trying to make more $$ for majority of that.  How old is Midi?  My Benny is going on 11 months old and my Nemo is almost 3.  Love them!
When my hubby was still here, we used to pack up 2 guinea pigs, four cats, and one dog and hit the road! It was a FULL car. Gosh, I miss those days.
That sounds awesome lol, I'd miss those days too.  :/  Anyway you could do that with friends/kids now?

Last edited:

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
The main reason is that Midi is getting older I don't want to leave him. He gets so stressed when I leave him for an extended period of time. His well-being is my top priority. I love that little guy
I COMPLETELY understand this. I had something eating away at me about leaving Lucky the last couple years. Last year I was very leery with every small trip I took. And then the big one to Portland almost freaked me out. And then, less than a month later... well, you know the story already from that point.

I LOVE to travel. I miss plotting my regular traveling. I have several cats now and a mom who is not getting any younger, so can't leave her for long periods of time with them. A week was a bit too much (which was how long I was in Portland last year). I will be going to Minneapolis for sure at the end of September, a very good friend of mine is getting married then. I really would like to make it to NJ and Toronto also to see some good friends of mine that I've not seen in about three years. Actually... I think the last time I saw my friend in NJ was about six years ago. I was in Toronto in 2013 though; that friend is the one I got Maple from. And I'll probably be doing this "retreat"-like thing for Memorial Day weekend. I call it that because that's what it feels like, lol. So, I think this will be the extent of any travel I may do.

I have yet to be off this continent. I've been to Canada (obviously) and to Mexico, but never off this continent. The closest I've come to that is when I went to Key Largo :lol3:

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I COMPLETELY understand this. I had something eating away at me about leaving Lucky the last couple years. Last year I was very leery with every small trip I took. And then the big one to Portland almost freaked me out. And then, less than a month later... well, you know the story already from that point.

I LOVE to travel. I miss plotting my regular traveling. I have several cats now and a mom who is not getting any younger, so can't leave her for long periods of time with them. A week was a bit too much (which was how long I was in Portland last year). I will be going to Minneapolis for sure at the end of September, a very good friend of mine is getting married then. I really would like to make it to NJ and Toronto also to see some good friends of mine that I've not seen in about three years. Actually... I think the last time I saw my friend in NJ was about six years ago. I was in Toronto in 2013 though; that friend is the one I got Maple from. And I'll probably be doing this "retreat"-like thing for Memorial Day weekend. I call it that because that's what it feels like, lol. So, I think this will be the extent of any travel I may do.

I have yet to be off this continent. I've been to Canada (obviously) and to Mexico, but never off this continent. The closest I've come to that is when I went to Key Largo
When you make it to Toronto give me a heads up and we can grab a coffee and talk cats. I know of the perrrrrr-fect place https://www.facebook.com/torontocatcafe/ 

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I guess I have always had interests that are off the beaten path.  I have wanted to go to Churchill Manitoba when the polar bears are gathered waiting for the ice to freeze.

Last edited: