Anyone ever use this calorie booster?

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Amazon.com : Lexelium Weight Gainer and Appetite Stimulant for Cats and Dogs | 100% Natural Pet Supplement | Helps Add Weight, Stimulate Appetite, and Build Muscle | Helps Pets with Protein | No Toxic Ingredients : Pet Supplies

Feeby, 16+ yo, currently being medically monitored, diagnosed with hyperthyroidism, has been on H-T meds since mid-October, her thyroid level in normal range again and weight stabilized. However, this past month, her food intake has been reduced - of her own doing - and she is now losing weight again. She has a wide variety of foods she will eat, but just not much at one time - or in total over a day/night. Trying to boost her calories without forcing her to eat more volume-wise.

Found this product, and will ask my vet about it, but wanted to know if anyone here has ever used it - especially on a cat. Looking for something that is pretty flavorless, as she doesn't like eating flavors that have been mixed together.

Thanks!

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish I could tell you something about this product, but the only Weight Gainer product I ever used was the Tomlyn High calorie Nutritional gel. I used it for kittens, sick cats, and fussy cats (both indoor and outdoor cats). It did help on a number of occasions.

I hope someone comes across your thread and gives you their experience with this product. I hope you find something soon that works for Feeby. I wish you all the best.🙂