Anyone else FREEZING?!?!

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Come over here, its legal for women to go topless
(not lying, I can't remember how many yrs back but someone took it to court n' such, equal rights... if men can take their shirts off, why can't women... and it passed
)
Nice
heehee, I'm a bit of a nudist.

I agree that when its cold you can layer to get warm and when its hot there is just so much you can do to stay cool if you don' t have an a/c. So I definately prefer the cooler weather over the opressive heat.

But the mind wants to believe its summer already
and I just can't convince myself to put on a jacket or wear a sweater...so I suffer.

lynneny

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sillyitiliangrl

I live up in Putnam but I grew up in Orange

Now we just need to find someone on here who lives in Westchester, and we will have cold people that span the entire hudson valley.... OH WAIT Vampcow is in Westchester! lol

We should do a TCS meetup!
I grew up in Westchester and my parents still live there - does that count?

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sillyitiliangrl

I live up in Putnam but I grew up in Orange

Now we just need to find someone on here who lives in Westchester, and we will have cold people that span the entire hudson valley.... OH WAIT Vampcow is in Westchester! lol

We should do a TCS meetup!
where in Orange did you grow up, if you don't mind my asking? we also need someone in Dutchess county. pretty cool knowing there are TCS members close by!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BBDOLL22

where in Orange did you grow up, if you don't mind my asking? we also need someone in Dutchess county. pretty cool knowing there are TCS members close by!
I PMed you

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
With these hot flashes I am quite happy with cooler weather. I don't have a problem popping a sweater on or off as my body cools after the flash. After my flash experiences, I don't know how women in warm countries get through menopause.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fair
79 °F (26 °C)
Humidity: 67 %
Wind Speed: SW 10 MPH
Barometer: 29.68" (1004.8 mb)
Dewpoint: 67 °F (19 °C)
Heat Index: 81 °F (27 °C)
Visibility: 10.00 mi

It's been raining off and on all day. We have severe thunderstorm warnings and a flash flood watch for tonight. I absolutely detest this hot, muggy weather. I don't like snow, but I'd take cold weather over this crap any day!!! I could barely breathe when I had to walk to my car when I got out of work. My air conditioner couldn't cool the car fast enough!

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I live in Seattle I am ALWAYS freezing!!!!! I grew up in southern Cali and Dallas, TX. Anything close to 60 and I am cold
I hate the rain we get her too!!! It is so depressing!!

naia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just yesteday, in the middle of June, we had a high of like, somewhere in the 60's. Where is summer?? I want it to be 85!!!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mews2much

It was 96 here today and is is 85 now.
Tomorrow it might hit 100.
I will give you 20 degrees.
Where I live is a little cooler than Jackie, so I can only give you 10 degrees.

Actually, the heat is supposed to leave us tonight. The forecast is for the 80s the next few days, which is nice.

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
68 here in the wee hours of the morning, 93% humidity! Going to get up to 84, and with this humidity, well, just may have to put the AC on for the first time this year. You can all have the heat, I will send it ASAP!
No storms predicted for today though, whoo hoo!!
After the brutal, brutal winter here in the midwest USA, I should not complain.

ETA: I am remembeing waking up literally every day to a new snow storm in sub zero temps, winds tearing you apart no matter how well you are bundled up, looking like I am headed out to the Artic to go shovel, snowblow and scrape ice.

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At our house, we've had about 6 days this Spring where it's gone above 53F (12C) here by the shore. I'm always freezing here but there's been hardly any sun and we've been having quite a bit of rain (rains is usually in the Fall and Winter). Between the no-sun, wind, and dampness, it is CHILLY! Brrr!

If you are too hot, come here and visit Ogden Point or Willows Beach.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was awakened last night by thunder and lightning. There is a lot of standing water in my back yard. Right now it's 80 °F with 74 % humidity. Looks like more of the same this evening. At least I don't have to water the garden, lol!!!

lawguy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
68 degrees Farenheit here in Minneapolis. Not too hot, not too cold. It was supposedly 66 earlier.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We HAD some nice weather this weekend... off an on, between tunder storms! At least its warmed up a bit... I think... lol

Hopefully its nice for the 4th

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Its been in the 100s the last several days, and today was really humid. Riding two horses or even just going out to take care of them is awful in this heat, I end up spending 3 hours outside. I will take freezing over this heat any day!!!