Anybody else love those tv marathons?

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is a Law and Order SVU marathon on now and I am glued to it. In fact, I seem to be glued to lots of these marathons. All the L&W's, NCIS, CSI, Monk, Psych.

Heck, if they ever could find Dark Shadows programs to bring back (from when I was very young) I would definitely be glued to Barnabas and Angelique. Never figured out why he wanted that stupid Victoria and not the pretty witch, Angelique.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If it's an evening of one of the science related shows I like to watch (in the past, The Universe, now How The Earth Was Made, etc). Or the Science Channel's Sunday shows - though those aren't necessarily shows from a series, but all tend to be space and physics related.

I know Chiller shows the '90 Dark Shadows and has shown a bit of the '60s one before - but not much of it since there's so many episodes. You might have look checking sites that have free streams or see if Netflix offers it for streaming.

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Every time there's a marathon on with a tv show I like, it just so happens that I can't watch it (work or something). I still regret not being able to watch the marathons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and X-Files several years ago (Space channel did a Farewell Marathon to both of them when they decided to stop airing the reruns). I have the DVDs of those shows, but there's just something magical about watching the episodes on TV.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I
marathons!
We'd never watched NCIS until we came across an all day marathon last year. There wasn't anything else on, and we got hooked. (Then again, I've adored David McCallum since his Man from UNCLE days )

Love any Law and Order marathon; I'm a huge fan of Criminal Intent.

Also enjoy Bones and House. Wish I could find all-day comedy marathons. I never get tired of The Dick Van Dyke Show, Green Acres, or I Love Lucy.

Heck, if they ever could find Dark Shadows programs to bring back (from when I was very young) I would definitely be glued to Barnabas and Angelique. Never figured out why he wanted that stupid Victoria and not the pretty witch, Angelique
I never understood Barnabas' fascination with Victoria, either.