Another new cat; New member post!

cheze2

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Haha! :) Nice to meet everyone this is our new 6 month old kitten Mr. P. Bottles :) or PB for short :) He's all black with white socks, a white belly going up towards his chin, and a grey mane. Teensy bit of grey on his right side as well. Bright, expressive, green/ yellow eyes. I'm thinking some kind of siberian mix? We're still getting to know each other! RIght now he's still very shy and scared. We've only had him for about two weeks.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!  
  PB is really beautiful and looks very sweet.   I can see he's feeling a bit shy right now - here's hoping he comes out of his shell soon. I hope you enjoy your time here.  It is a very friendly site and a great resource for all things cat.   I hope we get to see lots of pictures of PB as he grows up.  Hopefully someone more knowledgeable about breeds will stop by and answer your question about his background, but if not, you can post a question in "Describing My Cat - What Does My Cat Look Like."  http://www.thecatsite.com/f/5809/describing-cats-what-does-my-cat-look-like

bobkater

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bid you and PB welcome to TCS. I like his "socks". And he does seem a little timid, but soon he'll probably come to you of his own accord and rub against your leg. Then you'll know he's comfortable. Better not try to force yourself on him, let him make the first move.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheze2

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He is shy. The first two pictures were, the day we brought him home (so definitely why he is timid looking), and when he was still at the shelter (where he was not very happy and had just been brought there from foster care). The third is us cuddling in bed together. I haven't been able to get too many other photos as he has been in hiding for the past two weeks since we got him. I made another post about it in "cat behavior." Thanks all! I look forward to getting to know everyone on the forums!

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome @Cheze2  and PB!  He is so adorable and now has a nice home!  I agree with @bobkater  , let him make the first move and I have a feeling he is going to be very cuddly when he gets used to things.  Glad you joined!  Speedy (my little siamese calico) and I wish you all the best!!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
So cute!  
  "Mr. P. Bottles"!  Cute name--how did that come about?  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheze2

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Haha, came about as an ode to the time my fiancé was living in his parent's basement. You may be able to gather the rest ;) we just thought it sounded cute haha

ebayna

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Such a darling cat!!! I enjoyed reading your story. I'm new to this site and so looking forward to seeing all the cats and different stories about them.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you AND P Bottle...and yes, the name is cute.  And funny.  He's a lovely cat, and will come around in time.  Just be patient. 

Oh, and welcome to ebayna, as well!