Another Great Saying To Help Those Who Have Lost Their Feline Friends

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
Deb got me a stone paperweight and on it there is another wonderful "saying" that I hope will inspire those who have suffered the loss of their kitty to when they are ready take in and take care of another little one in need:

"Saving one cat will not change the world, but for that one cat.....the world will change forever"

I thought it was beautiful, I know she got it for all of them that we rescued but mostly with Sylvester in mind, and I wanted to share it with you all, I hope you like it too....

Max's Human

MAX
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Deb got me a stone paperweight and on it there is another wonderful "saying" that I hope will inspire those who have suffered the loss of their kitty to when they are ready take in and take care of another little one in need:

"Saving one cat will not change the world, but for that one cat.....the world will change forever"

I thought it was beautiful, I know she got it for all of them that we rescued but mostly with Sylvester in mind, and I wanted to share it with you all, I hope you like it too....

Max's Human

MAX
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I learned at a very very early age for the benefit of the wisdom of my father. He told me that the sad thing about a pet while there's many many many good things about them but the sad thing about it pet is we outlive them and that can be heartbreaking every time you lose one and is that the honest truth or what?

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Les26, (and the others who replied too) what a perfect explanation for what we feel in our hearts for these little heaven sent angels! Every one that is sent our way is unique and a miracle in their own right, we should all be so very thankful to have had them in our lives and experienced their love!