An Update On Our Two Newest Ferals

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
About a month ago we caught church, about 4 to 5 months, who we got fixed and is now free to roam the house. He's made two appearances today which is a lot of progress for him hes been hiding under the couch. Then we have boots, 6-7months. He's found his passion with chasing balls. That's all i see him do. I've been throwing him treats trying to bring him closer. So far so good! Hopefully by next month they will be either ours for the keeping or off to their new forever home.

trudy1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Great! Keep us posted on the progress. Try to include pics...love a success story!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
Church still runs at the site of me. He gives the 40 yard stare longer than he did before running though. Boots is good I can walk by him without him running as long as we don't have direct eye contact. Also got a few hand smells in. My cats have fully welcomed them. Jaspur as stopped his hissing at them and he plays with my calico :D

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
Very many hand smells from boots today! Almost a pet in their too. He ate comfortably with me by his food bowl too :D Church is improving quickly as well when he was hungry he came out not so close to me but meowed like "hey lady wheres that stuff" He plays comfortably with boots and my calico Diana. Very happy :D

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
Church Kitty was given to a good home yesterday! His forever home! My boyfriends mom fell in love with him and he seemed smitted by her. He'd meow at her then run under the couch then back out to meow. Not with out giving a gift. He scratched my boyfriend on the nose to tell him to always remember the little kitty who was a turd to him lol. boots is great hes funny will smell me and walk up to me but no pets yet. He followed me into the bathroom with the rest of the fuzzy nerd herd. We did catch another one after Churchie's re-homing we got a 3-4 month tabby Hes a feisty little boy. I would feed him at my job so he kinda knows me. We call him CJ or Little chuck after the cat we think is his father. He is about the same size as my calico kitten so I'm thinking he could have been left by the same lady to handed her to me.