An Oldie But Hopefully A Goodie

3sacrowd

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Many years ago -- seriously, close to 20 -- I was a new parent who had just moved to California where I didn't know anybody except my husband. I found The Cat Site in its then-incarnation and met a bunch of like-minded cat lovers.

Well my baby is now 22 and I am divorced, but I got to thinking of the Cat Site and wondered if it was still around. And here it is!

I decided to try to login but I couldn't remember my old password. The system remembered me though, and allowed me to reset it, so here I am!

I own 2 spoiled cats: Charli is my yell-y cat and Momo is the black velvet kitteh. I wrote a little song for Charli to the tune of Smelly Cat, which she hates me to serenade her with. Momo's full name is Koumori, the Japanese word for bat. When he was a kitten he had huge ears and looked like a little black bat. Charli is a tabby, brown and gray. Her belly is caramel and there isn't any white on her though she has some cream on her throat. They were curled up together in a pile on my bed earlier, so I believe they get along. Charli is older and she is the dominant one, though Momo has more guts.

Looking forward to meeting new people!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I’m glad that you found us again! Do you have any pictures of your furbabies?