Amazing Feral Interactions - Mean Old Tom and Rescued Kitten

piano cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thought folks might enjoy this. Tuffy was a feral/stray/dumpee. According to the Vet who did his TNR he is 10 years old. According to the Vet who treated a bad bite wound a year later Tuff is 18 years old. Tuffy weighs 17 pounds. Tuffy is mean as heck to the other cats and the dog but just loves human pets. AND he loves the kitten. Amazing.

The kitten was found by the dog when she was only 3 weeks old, all alone in the bush. Hendrietta is now 6 months old and was spayed Jan. 3, 2023. Hendrie weighs 2.5 kg, or 5.5 pounds. Hendrie's best friends, besides me :), are the dog, AND, incredibly, this big, old, mean to other cats Tuffy-man cat. Here Tuffy is thoroughly checking out little Hendrie to be sure she is ok since her spay. This was Jan 5, the first time I let them be together since the spay. The little orange suit is what the Vet prefers over collars these days to keep cats from licking and opening their spay incisions. Hendrie is doing well since her spay.

Oh, and I should add, Tuffy was kept in the house to recover from his bite wound. When he was ok the door was held open for him to go back outside and Tuff said No Thanks, I want to be a house cat now. Which it became obvious he had been in a previous life.

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your video is tagged as private so I cannot watch it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

piano cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you, think I have fixed. Can you see it now?

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thought folks might enjoy this. Tuffy was a feral/stray/dumpee. According to the Vet who did his TNR he is 10 years old. According to the Vet who treated a bad bite wound a year later Tuff is 18 years old. Tuffy weighs 17 pounds. Tuffy is mean as heck to the other cats and the dog but just loves human pets. AND he loves the kitten. Amazing.

The kitten was found by the dog when she was only 3 weeks old, all alone in the bush. Hendrietta is now 6 months old and was spayed Jan. 3, 2023. Hendrie weighs 2.5 kg, or 5.5 pounds. Hendrie's best friends, besides me :), are the dog, AND, incredibly, this big, old, mean to other cats Tuffy-man cat. Here Tuffy is thoroughly checking out little Hendrie to be sure she is ok since her spay. This was Jan 5, the first time I let them be together since the spay. The little orange suit is what the Vet prefers over collars these days to keep cats from licking and opening their spay incisions. Hendrie is doing well since her spay.

Oh, and I should add, Tuffy was kept in the house to recover from his bite wound. When he was ok the door was held open for him to go back outside and Tuff said No Thanks, I want to be a house cat now. Which it became obvious he had been in a previous life.

*Loving this!!!* What a sweet duo!