Aggressive Cat

Rcb1234

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have 3 male orange tabbys, all brothers. 2 of them are really friendly to anyone that comes into my house. The third cat however does not do well. I live alone and he is a sweet heart to me, super clingy and affectionate. But once anyone comes in my house he approaches them and will rub up on them, pretend to be friendly and attack. He hisses and strikes at them, goes away and comes back then tries to attack again. I don't know what to do and I hate to lock him up anytime someone comes over.

ArtNJ

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know for a fact that Jackson Galaxy has addressed this in an episode of his show My Cat from Hell. You can definitely search episode summaries in various places (tvguide.com for one) and likely find the right one, though it might take some time since there are 9 seasons! (Pretty incredibly since he tells people to build a catio in like half of them, lol) I believe the solution was mostly patience and treats (with help from a friend, pretending to visit), but only recall that there was an episode where this came up for certain.