Advice please scrotum after surgery

MommyBlair

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It has been two weeks since surgery as the cat has had a cone on his head because it is a stray cat who needed arm stitches, so I had him neutered also. They never told me not to use clay I just read online not his clay after neutering.
As soon as his collar was off he was grooming and his scrotum is opened. I am freaking out I am waiting for the animal hospital to call back because I’ve sent in the picture and they’re gonna call me with an appointment but has anyone seen this before? I’m scared he’s in pain !Do neutered scrotums have pain?

Attachments

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many vets can often fit drop-ins between appointments. Call them up and say you're concerned about waiting for an appointment. Ask if you can drop him off in the morning and let them squeeze him in whenever they can.

I don't have any specific advice about that picture. I've only ever had girl cats. The only boy cats I've known were roommates' cats that were fixed before I moved in.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MommyBlair

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Many vets can often fit drop-ins between appointments. Call them up and say you're concerned about waiting for an appointment. Ask if you can drop him off in the morning and let them squeeze him in whenever they can.

I don't have any specific advice about that picture. I've only ever had girl cats. The only boy cats I've known were roommates' cats that were fixed before I moved in.
thank you so much, I’m so worried about him. I had to trap him to catch him and it took forever ! He’s better now! I will attach some pics !

Attachments