Adventures with Minette - Playing with her Ladybug! (Toy Testing)

Should I continue purchasing this toy to stock in our store?

• Yes, She seems to LOVE it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't think it's a very good toy.

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • I don't care.

• I don't know, but holy cow that kitten is CUTE!

• Total voters

kittenmom84

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is my rescue kitten playing with her new toy that I purchased for our retail store that I manage, here at our local SPCA (www.RichmondSPCA.org) in Richmond, Va.  I think its a winner!  What do you think?

speakhandsforme

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes!! What a great idea for a cat toy. Bugs are my Boots' all-time favorite "toy," and I'd love to have one for him that he won't try to eat. :lol3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittenmom84

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So true!  My little kitten is always "playing" with bugs she catches.  The speedster toy in the video also comes in in a weird beetle and a tiny mouse form.  I like the ladybug best, but they've all been selling pretty well.  It's so hard to find cat toys that people want to buy!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would love to have one, or two of those for Angel as well!!!! 

I don't think I would want one of those other bugs in the picture. I would worry about the claw-like parts on the front poking him, if they were sharp, or getting chewed off.

catlikethief

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Y'know, I saw this toy a while back on Amazon and thought the idea was kind of silly, but seeing it in action, it's actually pretty great. My youngest and oldest cats love things that move (especially balls that jingle or rattle) but lose interest when they stop so something that keeps moving and keeps their interest is a pretty good idea. And it's funny to me that you say it's hard to get cat toys that people want to buy because I actually have to consciously stop myself from buying more toys for my kitties. If I go into any store with a pet supplies aisle, I have to at least look at the cat toys. I stopped to get kitten food this afternoon after class and I probably spent a good twenty minutes looking at different cat toys before telling myself that I didn't need to buy anymore. Haha!

Last edited: