Adopted Sisters

gitabooks

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Beautiful cats! Congrats on your furbabies and thank you so much for adopting! I volunteer at a shelter and I know it is always very special when two cats are adopted together, particularly siblings. They are so much happier that way.  : )

Best of luck with the little ones! Keep us updated!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Thank you and your mom for adopting Olivia and Annabelle :clap: Glad that they now have a loving home to stay.
Do post more of their photos for us to see.

They are beautiful! [emoji]128149[/emoji]

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pretty ladies!  Sometimes, cats really shouldn't be separated.  Like my Connor and Murphy.  My aunt told me how close they were (I'd already picked them out the day after they were born, so it was a nice coincidence) and I've never seen cats who are so close and friendly with each other.  They're always snuggling together and grooming each other.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckyblackcat

Devoted Cat Momma
Young Cat
Purraise
Olivia and Annabelle are so cute together. They sleep cuddled together and they're always playing with each other. They spent half the day yesterday just playing chase. My mom had her heart set on Annabelle but I loved Olivia. We decided we couldn't separate them, so we decided to adopt the both of them. I'm so glad we did. I will try to get some better pictures soon, but they're so active it's hard to get them to sit still. [emoji]128578[/emoji]