Accommodation Needed Near London

Robert Bicknell

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi All,
I'm having real difficulty finding accommodation near London that will allow cats. I have 3 adult cats, am relocating back from Spain and need a home for us all from July 1. I'll be in the London area throughout June to start work and make permanent living arrangements. For myself, I only need a place to sleep, the only hard requirements are that I can get to work in central London and that the place is safe and comfortable for the animals. They are all house-trained, vaccinated and well behaved. I've also taken in a stray who just had 4 kittens, so if you know anyone in the Malaga area that would like a kitten, they'll be ready to leave their mum around the start of July.
Please help! And thanks for reading.
Robert

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! I'm not from that area, but maybe some locals will chime in.

You might have some success if you post this question in The Cat Lounge.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Robert Bicknell

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi All,
I'm having real difficulty finding accommodation near London that will allow cats. I have 3 adult cats, am relocating back from Spain and need a home for us all from July 1. I'll be in the London area throughout June to start work and make permanent living arrangements. For myself, I only need a place to sleep, the only hard requirements are that I can get to work in central London and that the place is safe and comfortable for the animals. They are all house-trained, vaccinated and well behaved. I've also taken in a stray who just had 4 kittens, so if you know anyone in the Malaga area that would like a kitten, they'll be ready to leave their mum around the start of July.
Please help! And thanks for reading.
Robert
Kitten photo added...>>>
Welcome to TCS! I'm not from that area, but maybe some locals will chime in.

You might have some success if you post this question in The Cat Lounge.
Thanks for the suggestion - done!

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-790907.gif
Robert and kittens, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
graphics-welcome-676454.gif
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

You can start a new thread and post your questions here in the-cat-lounge.2 as what Boris Diamond Boris Diamond mentioned where more members frequent and those that live in that area you mentioned may be able to help you.

What are the names of your kittens? They are so cute! :hearthrob: :redheartpump:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! I live half an hour away from the London city centre (in Sidcup) so if you'd like some recommendations on where to stay here, don't hesitate to message me or ask me in the thread! If you also want general tips on getting around here and the lifestyle here, I'd be happy to help you with that, too :)