A request for vibes for a little soul out in the world

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I was wondering if he was out enjoying the warm weather when I saw your other post about how nice it was. I'm glad he knows a good place to come when it is cold and rainy.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so glad your foul weather friend is fine, and resting with a full tummy!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Glad to hear Zeph' has returned, even if it took lousy weather to accomplish it. Guess he's just a free spirit who lives up to his name when it's pleasant to do so, but knows where to be safe and warm, too. And given the demand, I'd say this is not merely a convenience thing -- you've been adopted, as much as the lifestyle he chooses allows anyone to be adopted.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thats wonderful he came back. Thats also wonderful that you are looking out for him, Mike

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Like the rest of the Jellicle tribe, Zeph's no fool... he knows where the good food and digs are located!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, I'm so glad he came back! I'm sure you're relieved!! I never even thought about it being nice and he was just out providing for himself. I feed the barn cats and when it's nice out only a few show up at the "buffet", but when it's nasty out the head count is over 20! Yeah, the food bill about triples in winter! Yesterday, it was almost 70 degrees, and the BIRDS were actually eating the cat food, and a few cats were just laying there watching them. Too weird.

But, he knows where home is, and I agree...you've been adopted!