A request for vibes and prayers

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much guys. Your prayers and vibes mean the world to me! I've seen TCS vibes do wonders!

to you all!

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A few updates.

Little Max is doing his third round of chemotherapy currently. His mom reports that he is standing while holding onto things, eating rice cereal, and rolling over like a normal little boy though. He sure is a trooper.

My friend just emailed me. His tumor is still growing, and not in the right direction. They estimate he has less than 6 months left. Please, please keep up the vibes and prayers for him. I care about this guy so much, and I just wish things could be like they used to....

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone.

Hoping this week is better than the last few days I have been...had a hard time not crying through the whole weekend.

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh honey.

It's going to be a rough road, keep your head up - he needs everyone around him to have high spirits, to keep his spirits up. Never give up hope, God is the miracle worker - he never gives us more than we can handle, he is with you.

I am still sending for you all.

jil05

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, how sad! I will be praying for your friend every day. And for his family and you as well.
Here's a hug for you too!

Phil. 4:13

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone.

Its so hard not being able to talk to him - he's holding those of us who aren't physically near-by at arm's length, and knowing that this might be the end, all I want to do is try and make up for the time that we won't have. I've only known him for a short while, but he was becoming such a big part of my life in that little bit of time.

I can't tell you all how much I appreciate the vibes - I have seen TCS vibes do amazing things, and I am only hoping that God might answer prayers here too.