A Quick Hello!

mkbender

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! Last summer my mom had a stray cat start hanging around her house. She started to feed the cat, and then let the cat in her house, and then took it to the vet... And found out she was pregnant! So my mom officially took in the cat (now named Charlotte) and on July 18, 2017 she gave birth to two little babies, which I immediately fell in love with and took in myself.
Belle, the eldest of the two, is a super cuddly, super playful long hair. She is extremely shy with strangers, but she adores spending time with me and her brother. She's the kind of cat that will lie on your face or your book to get attention.
Walter is extremely laid back, a bit lazy, and loves anyone who will give him dog-like pets - as long as they don't pick him up. No gentle stroking for this guy, he loves a good petting where his fur will stick up in a million directions.
They are both super vocal and love belly rubs! I have never had a vocal cat before, and I absolutely love carrying on little conversations with them!
Walter:

Belle:

Charlotte:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-059147.gif
mkbender, Walter , Belle and Charlotte, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
9cbaa21021cbfaba2baf8ced7a62e0c6.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for adopting the babies and also taking in Charlotte. They all look very lovely.

Have Charlotte, Walter and Belles been spayed or neutered? If not, please take a moment to read these articles which is beneficial to their health :-

why-you-should-spay-and-neuter-your-cats.22304

when-to-spay-or-neuter-a-cat.33415

spaying-and-neutering-what-to-ask-before-the-surgery.30217

spaying-and-neutering-what-to-look-for-after-surgery.30218

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :welcomesign: Thank you, and your mom, for rescuing Charlotte and providing a loving home to her two kittens, Belle and Walter. They are all precious and have definitely found their furever home. :heartshape:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mkbender

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for the kind words, everybody ❤ this community is so lovely already.

And thank you tabbytom tabbytom for the information! They are all neutered!