A Peaceful Easy Feeling

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tolly Mazy and Jennie and I enjoyed my first day off in three weeks immensely. I spent the morning cleaning, which got them all riled up and they thundered around the house playing lots of fun Games. Then we enjoyed a couple hours out in the yard together.

When we came in, they had a snack, then they curled up for a long summer afternoon nap. the scene was so peaceful and restful with the breeze wafting the curtains in and out, I couldn't get enough of watching, and so took some pics and vid clips and made a movie.

thanks for looking!

(feel free to view my other kitty vids too
)

cattoys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That sounds like you will be having a wonderful day off plans, not letting any dull moments...

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very peaceful, yes. I think sleeping cats look more serene and comfy than pretty much anything else.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for looking all! What struck me about the scene was the way the curtains were wafting in and out on the breeze. When they puffed out this sweet scented summer breeze blew in over the cats, and I could see they were really loving it. Too bad there wasn't room for ME on that couch, as I would have enjoyed it too!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Room for YOU?? On your own couch?? Come on now, that's asking a bit much there, don't you think?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by otto

Thanks for looking all! What struck me about the scene was the way the curtains were wafting in and out on the breeze. When they puffed out this sweet scented summer breeze blew in over the cats, and I could see they were really loving it. Too bad there wasn't room for ME on that couch, as I would have enjoyed it too!
I was watching the curtains, too. It's such a peaceful, relaxing scene. Sleeping kitties.