A New Feline Lover Here.

Thunderx21

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello,

My name is Addie. I'm a (almost 21) year old who just got into the cat world. In 2017, my family found out that a ferral cat just gave birth in our backyard, we took care of the kittens until we found them loving and permanent homes. I kept one of the kittens, Tom. He's now a big and strong cat who just loves a good cuddle and playing. In a week, I'm adopting a new kitten, his name will be Horus. Wish me luck on that :p

It's nice to find a forum with people who share the same love for cats as I do.

Nice meeting you all!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Best of luck with your new kitten, Horus! :goodluck: Welcome to TCS! :wave3: We definitely share the same love for cats so you came to the right place. You will find a wealth of information here starting with some of Articles. Please feel free to post a pic of Tom and another of Horus when you adopt him: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
I hope you enjoy the forum. :bluepaw:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We’re glad you’re here! Do you have any pictures of Tom? I’d love to see him! I’m looking forward to seeing Horus, too. TCS is a very friendly, supportive community, so if you have any questions about introducing them or anything, everyone would be more than happy to help!

See you around! :wave3:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
F8E5B1D0-F5E2-430A-AA85-5D9681A62284.jpeg
Addie and Tom, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
7274075D-1500-4EC0-8E17-B737E63EB942.gif

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Thank you for finding homes for the kittens. Please post photos of Tom for us to see!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: How lucky for the feral kittens that your family found them and brought them inside. Were you able to get Mama spayed?
Would love to see a pic of Tom. :camera: As well as Horus once he joins your family. :catlove:

Good luck introducing Horus to Tom. :crossfingers: Have you read about cat introductions? If not, here's an article from the site that might have some helpful suggestions: How To Successfully Introduce Cats: The Ultimate Guide