8 week old kitten hissing at her mother

Erickauknuis

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I took in a pregnant stray about 3 months ago. A month into that she had her kittens. The kittens are now 8 weeks. They’ve been vaccinated and dewormed and so has mommy. Everyone had been getting along until last night. One of the kittens started to hiss at the mother kitten. Anytime mommy cat comes near her she hisses. Her legs have been trembling non stop. I have no idea what could have happened or what to do.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi is she still able to see, or just smell? The trembling is really concerning, can you get in touch with your vet? If it's after hours where you are, dial the vet clinic number, listen to the greeting and they should provide a 24-hour contact number so you can talk to a person.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Erickauknuis

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi is she still able to see, or just smell? The trembling is really concerning, can you get in touch with your vet? If it's after hours where you are, dial the vet clinic number, listen to the greeting and they should provide a 24-hour contact number so you can talk to a person.
She can see, it also seems like she’s limping. I’m not sure how I didn’t notice. Is it normal for her to hiss at her siblings and mom if she’s hurt?