64 Days Pregnant No Signs Of Kittens Coming Soon?

angelic queen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone,I wanna start y saying she slipped out the door as I was coming in. But the third time she mated was January 31st and was also her last time since she didn't go outside at all after that. She is now 64 days pregnant and is supposed to give birth tomorrow since a normal pregnancy last up to 65 days but rarely could be up to 72 days! I could feel the kittens move for 2 weeks now and I could actually see them move! She is showing no signs of pre labour. There its no milk and no bleeding or nesting but she already had a box for about 2 months and she hangs in there all the time. She's eating less than she did last week. She is kind of a little bit active but before all she would do is sleep. On her under lower right side it feel kind of saggy and squishy ? I am very anxious for these to arrive by the weekend but there are absolutely no symptoms of pre labour!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Has she "dropped"? does she wants belly rubs?

kiarah113

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
hi angelic queen! My cat was also in a similar situation as yours is and I took her to the vet and it showed that my cat was overdue and needed emergency c-section. I dont know if your cat is having an overdue but my vet advised me to take a thermometer and put it to their butts in order to monitor their temperature. A low temperature meant that they are going to labor soon. Another thing is to check her genitals if there are discharges coming out.
Also a very important thing to do is to keep your cat warm at all times.

Hope your cat's labor goes smoothly!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angelic queen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

angelic queen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hi angelic queen! My cat was also in a similar situation as yours is and I took her to the vet and it showed that my cat was overdue and needed emergency c-section. I dont know if your cat is having an overdue but my vet advised me to take a thermometer and put it to their butts in order to monitor their temperature. A low temperature meant that they are going to labor soon. Another thing is to check her genitals if there are discharges coming out.
Also a very important thing to do is to keep your cat warm at all times.

Hope your cat's labor goes smoothly!
Okay thanks so much for all your help will keep everyone posted!!

angelic queen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
So she is nearing, but we cant know the exact hour. :)

angelic queen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
UPDATE - SHES BEEN LICKING HERSELF AND SHE IS INSIDE HER BOX USUALLY SHES ON TOP BUT SHES INSIDE!

angelic queen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone,I wanna start y saying she slipped out the door as I was coming in. But the third time she mated was January 31st and was also her last time since she didn't go outside at all after that. She is now 64 days pregnant and is supposed to give birth tomorrow since a normal pregnancy last up to 65 days but rarely could be up to 72 days! I could feel the kittens move for 2 weeks now and I could actually see them move! She is showing no signs of pre labour. There its no milk and no bleeding or nesting but she already had a box for about 2 months and she hangs in there all the time. She's eating less than she did last week. She is kind of a little bit active but before all she would do is sleep. On her under lower right side it feel kind of saggy and squishy ? I am very anxious for these to arrive by the weekend but there are absolutely no symptoms of pre labour!
UPDATE- she's eating for about 5 minutes now! I will be getting a thermometer today

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
If you take temp, its less invasive to take in in the armpit of the foreleg. Just remember the temp there is somewhat lower than in the behing, about 3 grades Fahrenheit, or a full grade Celcius.

But I think its nearing, hours now.

angelic queen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
If you take temp, its less invasive to take in in the armpit of the foreleg. Just remember the temp there is somewhat lower than in the behing, about 3 grades Fahrenheit, or a full grade Celcius.

But I think its nearing, hours now.
OMG I would be so happy I will keep updating but seems like your the only one answering now so thank you so much!!!!!!!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Make sure they are all latched and nursing well. Weigh them daily and watch for a runt or two who may need supplementing.