50 dollar reward for missing cat

missingedward

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Febuary 16 2016, i have been missing my kitty for 13 days now. i feel as he wont come back. i tried everything posters, facebook nothings working. i think that someone took him. this kitty is about 1 year old. his breed is domestic short hair. his is tan and white. he was last seen in oneida. If found send private message or post here.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

molly92

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you find this little guy! Most missing cats are found very close to their homes, so hopefully he's just hiding in a neighbors yard, but he's scared and doesn't know how to get back.

Cats are most comfortable when the sun goes down, so dusk is a very good time to look for a cat. You can wave a flashlight around and if it lands on a cat their eyes will glow making it very easy to see them. Call for him continuously as you walk around looking. He might be able to hear you and will start heading towards the sound of your voice, and continuing to call for him will make it easier for him to catch up to you as you walk along. Also, if anyone did take him, it might show the neighbors just how determined you are to get this cat back and they might cave.

You also might want to go door to door handing out fliers and actually talk to people, which will get people more on the lookout than just reading a poster on a stop sign, and it's another good way to convince potential cat thieves that you're not going to give up.