2 Free Cats Looking for a Home

preziosa

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The female is 3, and the male is 4. Both are spayed/neutered. Fully vaccinated. They are always together, sleep and groom each other..So they can't be separated.

They are playful cats that act like babies. They love to play and love to cuddle. They fall you around everywhere. The boy loves to be outside, the female loves to be inside.

I love them to death but i am rarely home and i live in an apartment. They deserve a better life than been stuck at home all day alone.

If you have an outside area for them to play and have time for them please contact me. I am in the Sherman Oaks area, in Los Angeles

If you want cats that are more like babies they are the one for you...

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are adorable - the cats in your profile picture. Honestly, the cats are fine alone all day with you gone, they have each other too. So if you can't find them a home, they really are fine home alone for long periods of time. I assume they get along quite well and love each other. So they do have some companionship at home in your absence.

I hope you can find a home for them together and would definitely keep them together. It is always a challenge to find homes for "older" kitties as the shelter's are already packed full of cats needing forever homes. I would suggest contacting family members and friends to put the word out. Hopefully someone you know, or a friend of a friend, will be able to take them. They are precious and I am sorry you have to rehome them. Good luck :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Last edited: