2 1/2 Men

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One last question about 2 1/2 men. I thought the first show was funny showing Charlie's funeral. I didn't like Ashton's part on that show. Gave it a chance again last week and felt that it was a little better and maybe there was a chance it would succeed. Interupted Dancing With The Stars last night to catch 2 1/2 men again -- for the last time! I thought Ashton was horrible and couldn't stand him on the show. Maybe it's the writers and how they're portraying him. Don't know -- I still love Alan and Berta. Jake is getting too old for the show now. He's lost a lot of that baby fat and looks good, but he's outgrowing the part.

Any opinions?

luvmyparker

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree. Jake is sort of dull now. Cute kid but now its only Alan and Berta that are keeping the show even slightly entertaining.

I also find it odd that "Walden" bought the house and left everything exactly as it was. It's weird. Most people would add their own touches to a home...the way they did it, it seems like they are just trying to replace Charlie, rather then fill in the space.

Apparently the number of viewers went from 42 million down to 17 million. I have a feeling this will be the last season anyway.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess the 3 of us agree completely! Yes I did notice no change of furniture. You would have thought they would at least change Charlie's bedroom. I always hated that wicker headboard. Do you ever watch "Let's Make a Deal"? I always hated the furniture they show on that show --- and sometimes they have a wicker bedroom. We always call it the Charlie Sheen bedroom.

Berta and Alan should have their own show -- would be a lot of fun!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Count me in, too. I watched some of it on Monday. Not impressed. Ashton has a bit of a wooden quality to his acting...or maybe that's how he's supposed to act in the part. Either way, I doubt I'll be watching again.