16 yr old cat has lumps

JeanieB

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi I am new to the site so not really sure where to post this. I have a 16 yr old cat, who now has lumps that stick out almost like a swollen tick would. He does not have ticks or any other parasites. They dont seem to itch him or cause pain, recently he is not playing with my other cat much, so I dont know if he doesnt feel good or what.

I am disabled and can barely afford litter and cat food for them, so taking him to the vet. I wish I could, as I am very concerned about him. I know this is not a vet site but, being cat owners and lovers I was hoping someone has either gone thru the same/similar experience or just opinions of what you think.. Any and all info, suggestions, support is much appreciated. I am sorry if this is not appropriate for this spot..I am a bit lost.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. Can you post a pic or two here just in case someone might recognize what these lumps might be? No guarantee we will, but perhaps worth a try.

It is possible they could be cysts, or even warts. Neither would likely be itchy or painful.