10week Old Kitten Is Weak

ShadowyCreatures

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Me and my mom recently adopted this little kitten from a lady who didn’t seem to take good care of her. She was covered in urine and was sneezing. So after giving the little one a bath we took her to the vet. They gave us some medicine for and upper respiratory infection. She did good over the next two weeks, our other cats did got sick after awhile but they improved. She however improved as well but Sunday she started acting weird. It wasn’t until Monday night into Tuesday that we noticed her not eating nor drinking and not playing. We took her to the Vet yesterday and they told us that she has a cold and gave us some more medicine and have her some fluid shots and a vitamin shot. They told us if she doesn’t improve to bring her back Friday and for us to feed her kitten milk with a syringe every few hours.

We were giving her betwwen 1-2 syringe of kitten milk every hour. She was up and moving last night but she wouldn’t lay down. She kept sitting up. Well today all she is doing is laying down, she can’t stand up and keeps falling over. We are feeding her more milk than last night and we have a heating pad for her. This is the first time we are dealing with a sick kitten and I am just afraid for the worse. I don’t know what to do or what to expect.