10 days after being spayed went to a clinic for her to be spayed don't have a regular vet is she ok

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can you send the pic to the clinic and ask them? They should be available for questions etc. and a follow up.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It looks like she may have pulled a stitch (or two); I don't see any swelling, so that is good. I would do ask suggested above and see if the vet clinic would want to take a look at it, or at a minimum, treat it with some sort of topical. And, yes, generally speaking there is typically a follow up check just to make sure everything is in order.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Singlemom82

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It looks like she may have pulled a stitch (or two); I don't see any swelling, so that is good. I would do ask suggested above and see if the vet clinic would want to take a look at it, or at a minimum, treat it with some sort of topical. And, yes, generally speaking there is typically a follow up check just to make sure everything is in order.
Yeah I sent them a picture hopefully hear back soon it doesn't seem swollen or to be bothering her which is good wasn't sure if I could put anything on it

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Yeah I sent them a picture hopefully hear back soon it doesn't seem swollen or to be bothering her which is good wasn't sure if I could put anything on it
While you wait to hear from them, you can, if you want, try and use chamomile tea on it. Buy the tea bags from most any grocery store as they are generally German - you don't want English or any flavorings/additives. Brew a tea bag in water, let it cool to room temp, and then use cotton balls or a soft cloth to apply the liquid to that spot - multiple times a day. The tea has both healing and soothing properties and is considered an anti-bacterial/anti-fungal agent. It is safe for her should she ingest any. I don't think it can hurt anything until you get further advice from the clinic.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Singlemom82

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
While you wait to hear from them, you can, if you want, try and use chamomile tea on it. Buy the tea bags from most any grocery store as they are generally German - you don't want English or any flavorings/additives. Brew a tea bag in water, let it cool to room temp, and then use cotton balls or a soft cloth to apply the liquid to that spot - multiple times a day. The tea has both healing and soothing properties and is considered an anti-bacterial/anti-fungal agent. It is safe for her should she ingest any. I don't think it can hurt anything until you get further advice from the clinic.
Oh ok I will pick some up tomorrow if I haven't heard from them thank you