1, 2, And Now 3! :d

BlueRaccoon

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello! I am excited to be a part of this community!

This is Stuart Little. He is 4 months old. He is a crazy little boy, and he is becoming very good friends with our other male Rudy! They love to wrestle. :hearthrob:

20190517_190041.jpg

This is my buddy Rudy! He is 4. He is the most loving cat, but he is also wild! :happycat: He was a kitten until 3, haha! He follows me everywhere, and he would be perfectly content to sit on my lap all day. He greets me at the door like a dog!
20190220_150941.jpg

This is our precious girl Suzie! She is a super quiet, laid-back, and very loving. She is also 4. Rudy and her grew up together, but they are not siblings. She does NOT like to wrestle with the boys! LOL!
20190119_130205-1.jpg

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-765611.gif
, on behalf of The Catsite community,
3EF3C69C-C57A-4A14-9DBC-3245B7ACD310.gif

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Great to hear that Stuart, Rudy and Suzie are getting along fine. They are all so lovely! :hearthrob: :redheartpump: :hearthrob: :redheartpump:

Do post more photos of them and check out
fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are up to and special threads for them here in :-

black-cats-only.268663

post-pics-of-calicos-tortieshells-and-orange-cats-here.303458

tuxedo-cats.281802

show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello! I am excited to be a part of this community!

This is Stuart Little. He is 4 months old. He is a crazy little boy, and he is becoming very good friends with our other male Rudy! They love to wrestle. :hearthrob:

View attachment 286813

This is my buddy Rudy! He is 4. He is the most loving cat, but he is also wild! :happycat: He was a kitten until 3, haha! He follows me everywhere, and he would be perfectly content to sit on my lap all day. He greets me at the door like a dog!
View attachment 286815

This is our precious girl Suzie! She is a super quiet, laid-back, and very loving. She is also 4. Rudy and her grew up together, but they are not siblings. She does NOT like to wrestle with the boys! LOL!View attachment 286817
Welcome!!

Your babies are so beautiful!! You'll like it here!

Mia

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! I'm glad you joined the site and introduced us to your lovely trio of cats. :bicolorcat: :redcat: :bigeyes: I love the name Stuart Little! :hearthrob: It sounds like they will definitely keep you on your toes with all their playful antics. :wink:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello there! Welcome to TCS!

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
They are beautiful! I have a Tuxie who was named Rudy--until we discovered she was a she. We re-named her Trixie.