Lost gnome attends Steelers game!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably Karen - we all know what she's like..............

She has this little thing about gnomes!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
years ago, i remember seeing a TV news show about stolen gnome, the people got pic of it from all over the world for years. Until it finally showed back up on there door step.

I still think there is where they came up with that idea for there commerical.

lol but it is funny

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

The gnome should have played for Ben Roethlisberger (The Quarterback) the other night!!!
I'm a skins fan But I like Pittsburgh too!!
I LOVE the Steelers! I think it also hurt a lot that we were off 10 days and Ben is NOT fully recovered....they just looked bad and it KILLED me....so maybe the gnome should've played

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

I LOVE the Steelers! I think it also hurt a lot that we were off 10 days and Ben is NOT fully recovered....they just looked bad and it KILLED me....so maybe the gnome should've played
It killed me too, my bro is obsessed with the steelers and I like them but my heart belongs to Joe Gibbs!!! I really thought Batch played well and they should have put him in at least in the 2nd half...and it really screwed up my fantasy team cuz I have 3 steelers on it

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

It killed me too, my bro is obsessed with the steelers and I like them but my heart belongs to Joe Gibbs!!! I really thought Batch played well and they should have put him in at least in the 2nd half...and it really screwed up my fantasy team cuz I have 3 steelers on it
I think they should've played Batch the whole game. Ben needed AT LEAST another week to heal. Plus, I still think 10 days is a long break between games....