Idiot!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just had a comment on a YouTube video of Lily suckling off Stumpy.

The person said "Isn't that kitten too old to be doing that". Ok, if it was a 5 year old child breastfeeding from their mother, fair enough, but it's a kitten, and I put this caption on it "Lily, the kitten we adopted recently, loves our 11 month old cat, Stumpy, and loves to suckle from her. You can hear Stumpy purring in the background."

Idiot....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

I wonder what that person would think of this .......
They'd probably tell you you're a bad person for letting such a disgusting thing happen

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is pretty adorable Pam.

And Sarah, I tell myself every day that I have to take idiots with a grain of salt. I don't blame you though, it would have ticked me off.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

That is pretty adorable Pam.

And Sarah, I tell myself every day that I have to take idiots with a grain of salt. I don't blame you though, it would have ticked me off.
I know, it was just so adorable. Lily was new and scared, and Stumpy's looking after her, and letting her suckle, and Stumpy was even purring while Lily do it - that's the ultimate in kitty love

Lily doesn't do it any more now that she's settled in.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I agree, I think its adorable, and just the fact that Stumpy let her do it shows that they have bonded which is what every kitty mom wants to see!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Awwwwww! I love this photo!
me too!

Sarah,

just don't let them bring you down.
some people are such idiots.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
People don't know what they are talking about half the time! Don't let it bother you. Besides, she is a wonderful beautiful kitty! You've been such a good meowmy!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She would have really hated to see my kittens that I had when I was a teenager. I had 2 kittens suckling on my dog, my MALE dog!!!!

Don't listen to her! This is adorable!!

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
When Jasper (RIP Jaspy babe) and Jazzy were kittens they used to suckle of each other...at the same time

I guess its a comfort thing, they grew out of it eventually.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When LuckyGirl finally let Louie get close to her, he tried to suckle from her, she raised her paw like the karate kid-ty, like she was gonna open a can of whoopin on his hiney, and he backed off her belly in an instant!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was out of town for 3 days and Bijou apparently missed me as he wanted to suckle my neck last night. I let him have his little suckle while he purred like a little motor and he was happy. He definitely doesn't suckle as much as he did as a kitten but he sometimes is needy and has to have a wee bit of a suckle and I wouldn't dream of not letting him do it. He's my baby boy!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I was out of town for 3 days and Bijou apparently missed me as he wanted to suckle my neck last night. I let him have his little suckle while he purred like a little motor and he was happy. He definitely doesn't suckle as much as he did as a kitten but he sometimes is needy and has to have a wee bit of a suckle and I wouldn't dream of not letting him do it. He's my baby boy!
Be funny if you ended up with a cat hickey!!