It's Elephant Appreciation Day!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My daddy loved elephants. When he passed awawy, he asked that in stead of flowers, a donation be made to the Elephant Rescue and Sanctuary in Tennessee.
He would be happy to know they had a day.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's good to hear that they have their own day. They are such beautiful animals.

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I dont know

They had those little signs around the outside area which tells you but i didnt look
, sorry.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by VampireCat

I dont know

They had those little signs around the outside area which tells you but i didnt look
, sorry.
You're no good are you?

Did you look round the gardens too? My parents and sister went to see them recently and said they were looking great!

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yep, the gardens are looking really good at the moment. We particularly like the grasses area we have a few in our garden Jake has a tendancy to sleep right in the middle of them tho'.

I took some photos of the flowers last Wednesday, unfortunately they are in RAW format and i haven't figured out how to convert them into jpeg yet

Hubby knows how to do it but he is at work

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Silly Jake!
Tibby sits in the middle of my grass too - he's flattened it and killed one side!

Oooh, I look forward to seeing pictures! My parents are still getting used to the digital camera I bought them for Christmas and they keep either forgetting to take pictures or the camera!

Have you checked out Verdant Forums? I think you'll really like it there!