Harriet: A modern girl

fats mcgee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Harriet's a modern girl:

She has her very own apartment, spacious, with lots of windows:

And, she is comfortable using technology and has treasures that no man bought for her!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fats mcgee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by yayi

BTW, is she holding on to the cat toy to avoid exercising?
ROFL. I wouldn't put it past her! I can't get her to chase the toy, but she'll swat at it, so I figure it's like when Richard Simmons works with the super super super obese people and all they can do is wiggle their arms, he has them do that and that's like, major aerobic excersize. One day, I'll have a kitty who can chase stuff and jump on things!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fats McGee

ROFL. I wouldn't put it past her! I can't get her to chase the toy, but she'll swat at it, so I figure it's like when Richard Simmons works with the super super super obese people and all they can do is wiggle their arms, he has them do that and that's like, major aerobic excersize. One day, I'll have a kitty who can chase stuff and jump on things!

I love your name... it's our last name

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How cute! It would be really funny if he was holding the remote! I have one of those cubes for my cats. They like it and it was only $3 something.

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You could just lay down and rest your head on that lovely furry tummy and ZZzzzzzzzzzz................