America's Next Top Model - New Series!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well all, it starts up again tonight!!

I know there are a few fans of this show out there - I can't wait for it to be on tonight, I've been so hooked for the past few seasons

Anyone else watching?

shengmei

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was in Houston Galleria when they were auditioning and I was shocked by the number of scantily-clad, barely 16 women there.

At least the Galleria was busy. The women working in the makeup counters were so overwhelmed that when hubby and I asked for samples, they gave them liberally to us just so we could go away.

I ended up with $300 worth of foil samples. It was a wonderful day and worthy of celebration.

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's set to TIVO, so if I don't watch it tonight I'll get around to it sometime this weekend....

SO NO SPOILERS, PEOPLE!!!!

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got hooked watching the marathons. so yes i will be trying to keep up with this season.
I think the photo shoots are amazing, i dont care who wins i just like the amazing pictures!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I loooove that show! And love Canada's Top Model as well! What can I say - I'm a reality show junkie!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
As you know I love ANTM Kenz!!

I just finished watching the first hour of the 2 hour premiere...I'm hooked already

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not a fan of reality TV, but we watched ANTM last season because my husband saw the hot chickies in the first episode, and made us watch it for a bit, then we got hooked for the whole season!!

I must make sure it's being taped tonight, I missed last weeks

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ooh, i'll be watching this. the last one i watched is the one Naima won. I picked her to win from the beggining-she was so pretty, and really had her own unique look. Plus i thought she was a sweetie.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

As you know I love ANTM Kenz!!

I just finished watching the first hour of the 2 hour premiere...I'm hooked already
I knew you were Tracy!

I just finished watching it as well.... I love A.J. so far!

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I totally love A.J. so far too..
Although Brooke has a sweet spot on me, I hope she sticks around for a while. I like her too...
I don't like the girl that stole the bed. I would have said nasty things to her for that. How immature.

A.J. has got that "model" look to her, and so far she's pulling it off alright.
And yeah...The girl that ( i cant remember the names yet...There's still too MANY!
) her mom died on her leg or something, that's a sad story & all, but she looks psycho. She's not all there..
I just can't wait for DRAMA!

Oh and that poor girl who didn't want to pose naked! That was crazy! She was scared to death!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So we couldn't stand Jade in the last series and thought no matter how good her photos looked, her attitude was one that no person would want to deal with.

What did you guys think?

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Monique is the next Jade as far as nastiness goes...what a b!
Kenz, I'm with you- I love AJ and the Indian girl (Anchal?)- she is so different and completely stunning! I cannot WAIT for the makeovers next week- that's normally the best episode of the season!

What do y'all think of the twins? I guess I just don't *get* that kind of "beauty." Is that what they call "heroine chic"?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I totally think that Monique is the next Jade! What a psycho!!

The twins.... ugh, I just don't get it either.... I don't think they will both go too far. One does have the 'model' look to her a bit more (the one who had the 'bulemic photo', was better than the one who had the 'annorexic photo')

And the girl who won the challange - what a diva!! I think she'll be the next to go.

I love AJ - I just love her look. I hope they don't give her extensions or anything. I love her short hair!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I agree with you guys...Monique is such a drama queen...AJ is great

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
Aaargh! They are still rerunning the last season here and even though I know who won I keep watching it anyway
Will need to check out when it starts in Britain!

I was totally hooked to the last one and Britains Next Top Model.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Really? I love Tyra. She was my favorite model waaay before ANTM- she is just gorgeous and way more "real"-looking than other models. I think she's probably very cool to hang out with, too.
Kenz, I agree with you about AJ's hair- hopefully they'll keep her hair as close to it is now as possible. She definitely has her own personal style and I think she could be one of the ones left in the end