hello : )

beesnees

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
my name is helen and i live at home with my boyfriend my six month old son and my three cats diego(4) muffin(1) and moggy (10 weeks)
i am completey cat mad but at the moment my house is like a mad house but i love them to pieces nice to meet u all x helen x

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by beesnees

my name is helen and i live at home with my boyfriend my six month old son and my three cats diego(4) muffin(1) and moggy (10 weeks)
i am completey cat mad but at the moment my house is like a mad house but i love them to pieces nice to meet u all x helen x
Welcome to TCS!! Here you will definately find others who are cat mad as well.

Katie

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and welcome to TCS, its brill fun here, with lots of great advice, support and friendship. Oh and we have some fun now and then

Once you get settled into the site, pls post some photos of your fur-family

We LOVE photos here

Enjoy

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Helen
we're so happy to welcome you and your fur (and non fur) family to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Helen, Diego, Muffin, and Moggy! Glad to meet you all! I'm new here, joined 2 days ago (and already a young cat! Whew! don't kittens grow fast these days!) This is such a great site/forum, isn't it? I serve 9 rescued, indoor-only, spayed/neutered cats, from 16+ Nicolas T. Cat to 2-year-old Baby Su, and have lived with cats all my life, so "cat mad" is an understatement here, I guess! I know all about madhouse, too, as I'm in the middle of a divorce and will be relocating within some months from our beautiful Mojave Desert land and house down to an urban location. That is why 12 of my beloved cats are now in sanctuary elsewhere.
But they are safe, and well looked after, which is the important thing!
Glad to meet you, and looking forward to enjoying TheCatSite! Purrs, Tarasgirl06