Purraise
hmmmm, a basket of clothes (yes that made a mess I had to clean up
) my keys, and I'm sure some other things that i can't think of right now
g

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
RIght now I can't recall throwing anything at anyone but I have thrown objects at other objects when mad at someone.

And somewhere there is a hole in the plaster from my fist. (Learned that from my Dad unfortunately.)

felicia's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sure I have never thrown anything in a fit of rage. If I ever did, it was many years ago and I have forgotten about it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually don't throw things at people but I have thrown many hair clips at Lee. He usually throws things at wall or punches hole in the. He threw at butt splice at the side of the house and hit the Hardy Plank Siding (which is made partially of cement) and left a dent in it....

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I threw a full pop at DH a LONG time ago. But That's it. My temper is getting worse and I am trying to control it, so I don't throw things anymore. He on the other hand has thrown a chair at the wall, a big box of card at the wall, and something at me which in turn caused the pop to be thrown at him. Thankfully we both don't have good aim or we'd be at the hospital for stiches because of that fight. Now we hardly fight, just argue, and growl.
I think we are finally growing up.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
As a kid, I through a hairbrush at my younger brother. It missed him and hit and broke the mirror above my dresser. Got busted big time for that one!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Letâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s see:

Car keys
A drink
A stick that was on fire (long story, he deserved it)

I also spit gum at a girl who cut my hair, we were sitting in art class and she just snipped a chunk out of my hair. I was so mad I spit my gum at her. Now, I realize it was childish, but she was holding a good four inches of my hair!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I threw a bottle of nailpolish at a boyfriend when I was a teenager

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You guys are harmless!
I threw my plate at my mum with my favourite food on it, and a chair.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never done it personally but my mom still tells the story where she almost induced labor with my brother (her first child) by getting mad at my dad and picking up the coffee table and throwing it at him.

(I promise we're not a Jerry Springer type family.
It was a mix of my dad working a lot and wanting to go hunting in his spare time and my mom's pregnant hormones...
)

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I honestly can't think of anything, so either I've never thrown anything at anyone, or I just can't remember it. For the most part, the only times I ever get angry are times when it just wouldn't be appropriate to throw things (not that it necessarily ever is, but there's a difference between flinging the remote at home and tossing a stapler at work). I bottle up my anger and take it out on unsuspecting ogres, bandits and cave rats when I get home and play Oblivion on the computer.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

You guys are harmless!
I threw my plate at my mum with my favourite food on it, and a chair.
I don't know Fran!!! You have never seen the size of my key ring!!!
And after a martini in the eye, one would never even know they were coming!!!

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Keys
Remote
Pillows(I know I am SO tough!
)
I threw a picture frame towards him but it didn't hit him. I didn't want it to cause I LOVED that frame....I am SUCH a good girlfriend

I am more of a yeller.....I throw things when I am REALLY mad....