What does everybody feed their cats?

majb

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
What kind of food does everybody feed their cats....brand and wet or dry?

Trying to see if there's one that's more popular, that alot of cats tend to eat well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

majb

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
When I start a thread, is it supposed show up in New Posts?

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by majb

When I start a thread, is it supposed show up in New Posts?
Yes and it has

I feed my girls Hills Science t/d dry because they both have a touch of tartar and the vet advised it, and for wet they get Hi-Life petit pate.

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine get predominantly natures menu for the wet, but with a few other brands thrown in for variety (bozita, cosma, nutro choice, almo nature, hi life to name a few) and James Wellbeloved for dry (but only a very small amount of dry).

animalhouse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My moms kittys get Purino one *the one cat wont eat anything else* Dry..
Trouble, And momma and babies, get "Chicken soup for the kitten lovers soul" it is dry, and the nutro canned. they get alot of dry.. And momma gets a can and a half a day.. up to 2cans .. Depending on how much she is eating.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mine get a mix of California Natural Chicken and Rice and Innova EVO for dry and Wellness Chicken or Turkey for wet. They get an occasional cup of Meow Mix wet for a treat.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I used to feed them Nutro, but Chessy all of a sudden stopped eating it. I gave him some Meow Mix (wet) this morning and he gobbled it down.

naturestee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dry is Chicken Soup for the Kitten Lover's Soul with the last of the Eukanuba Kitten mixed in.

Wet is either Nutro Max canned or Chicken Soup canned. Sometimes they get Nutro Naturals cans and pouches.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i have 2 dry only eaters, & work all day, so chicken soup dry is out all the time.
then in the evenings, i feed a combo of chicken soup wet & meow mix wet tubs for my wet eaters [Chip & Cable]. i can't feed straight chicken soup 'cause it's too rich for Cable & she'll get the runs.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Twitch & Lily get Purina ONE, Innova EVO, & Nutro Adult for dry. I mis Nutro with another dry as Twitch can only eat certain shapes/sizes. They also get MAX Cat cans(3 oz), Friskies shredded, Nutro pouches, Iams pouches/new cans, Merrick cans, EVO cans, Eagle Pack cans, Meow Mix pouches/cups, & the occaisonal can of Fancy Feast.

Ophelia eats Solid Gold Katz-N-Flocken dry. She gets Iams new Chicken or Beef entrees & Pro Plan Urinary Tract Health Formula.

Damita & Chico get Solid Gold Katz-N-Flocken dry. They get the rest of the half of a can of Ophelia's Iams, or else they get their own can. They also like Meow Mix & Merrick & Solid Gold's two kinds of canned food.

shay's human

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Natural Balance Venison and Green Pea, mostly wet and 1/8 cup of the dry per day.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My 2 eat both wet and dry (wet twice a day) and they eat Merricks. The New England Boil goes over great here

wildflower79

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I feed Gizmo Chicken Soup dry. I have a bunch of Purina One leftover though so I'm mixing that in it as well until it's gone.

For canned food I use Merrick, nutro pouches and occasionally fancy feast.

gizmocat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Gizmo is fed Nature's Logic Rabbit Dinner dry food. She will occasionally eat the Rabbit in cans, but prefers Natural Balance Ocean Fish in a wet (which means she doesn't eat wet food too often.)

The Nature's Logic has done wonders for her coat, her allergies, and her overall health---Gizmo is in much better shape than she was only a few months ago.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anya eats Eukanuba Kitten Chicken and Rice dry food, which stays out all day.

When I can talk her into eating wet (sometimes she sniffs it and walks away) she eats Nutro pouches (or whatever new brand I've picked up that day to try to entice her
).

She also gets treats daily (unless she has been VERY naughty). She gets Bonita tuna flakes (her favorite), feline greenies, and these yogurt and milk drops for cats that my friend gave me.