What do you think it looks like?

It's me. XD Oh, the joys of a flashlight and a camera with a slow flash

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

IMpressive! It looked like a pig-people's ghost! You are very creative, talented and with a great sense of humor!
LOL, I think that's the worst picture I've ever saw, of anyone. I look like a mix between Carrie and a pig.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

LOL, I think that's the worst picture I've ever saw, of anyone. I look like a mix between Carrie and a pig.
Who knows, maybe we will being seeing your name in the movie credits some day and then you will be crying all the way to the bank (as we oldtimers put it)! I am fascinated that you could get that effect with a flash light and slowing the shutter speed. Did you learn that in school or is that your own idea?? I'm lucky if I can get a decent pic with a point-n-shoot camera

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

Who knows, maybe we will being seeing your name in the movie credits some day and then you will be crying all the way to the bank (as we oldtimers put it)! I am fascinated that you could get that effect with a flash light and slowing the shutter speed. Did you learn that in school or is that your own idea?? I'm lucky if I can get a decent pic with a point-n-shoot camera
My friend and I were just messing around with my camera.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I couldn't figure out if that was a mask or just a regular pic!!
Just in time for halloween!!