This is getting worse

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw my fifth doctor this morning. I did not go to her for bite treatment, but for a small skin problem, but all she was interested in was my head, and she removed another lot of nasty matter from the bites. So now I am to have a daily nurse to wash and dress my head, and I have more new (not penicillin!) antibiotics. My head feels as if the skin is crawling - it is a disgusting feeling, but I am pleased that at least a professional will be supervising progress daily from now on. And I need vibes for my father - he is 93 and had a bad fall in the street today, causing head bleeding and internal nosebleeds, with an increase in blood pressure. My mother is very worried, though he is under good medical care.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, Jenny those bites sound really nasty! I'm glad you'll have a nurse to take care of them, since they just aren't getting better on their own.

Sending healthy vibes to you and to your father.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no, Jenny
You are having such an awful time with those bites. I hate to see you going through all of this... I will be keeping you, as well as your mom & dad in my thoughts

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jenny, Wow, you and your family are going through a lot. You and your parents are in my prayers.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bless your heart! I am soo sorry you're having soo many problems with your hand- lots of vibes and prayers comming your way sweetie! Feel better soon!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry that you are having such a terrible time with those bites!!, it sounds painful
and many healing vibes for your father...I hope he is ok!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear (read) about you and your father. Sending major health vibes your way!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Russian Blue

I must have missed the thread - so I'm not sure what bit you?
Either way it doesn't sound too pleasant! Sending many healing vibes to you and your father.
they're cat bites, but i don't know which cat bit her...
here's hoping you'll be better soon, & your dad, too!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jenny, I'm so sorry to hear that things are still not going well. The worry about your father won't be helping any, either. Glad to hear, though, that you'll be having ongoing professional care -- much easier to stay on top of any developments -- though, lord knows, you don't need any more of THOSE!

Thinking of you and your Dad and Mum
and sending lots of healing vibes.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jenny, I am so sorry to hear about your Father's fall.
I am sending healing thoughts & vibes for you and your Father & lots of calming vibes for your dear Mother.

I am so glad that you will have daily care from a nurse for those cat bites.

Feel better real soon. (((((hugs)))))

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending healing vibes to you and to your father. You've certainly had a rough time of it with the move and since

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Russian Blue

I must have missed the thread - so I'm not sure what bit you?
Either way it doesn't sound too pleasant! Sending many healing vibes to you and your father.
I believe it was a feral cat that Jenny has been looking out for.

Ohhhh that sounds nasty.
I hope the new antibiotic kicks in, and having a nurse looking after you will get things under control.

Your poor dad. I hope he heals soon too!