Why the little fur covered mice may not be such a good idea...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The boys have this tendency to bring DH and I gifts while we are sleeping. Well Some time during the day one of the little fur covered mice must have made it up on the bed. DH must have put his hand on it sometime in his sleep. He just woke up yelling because he thought there was a live mouse in our apartment.

It is a comforting thought that my husband's first reaction to a mouse is to scream and panic.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol....that is too funny! My girls have scared me like that before too! Your furbabies are always doing goofy things! lol I love hearing their funny stories! I bet your DH looks twice before he hops into the bed tonight lol...there's no telling what those boys will come up with by then! That is too funny!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

I'm sorry but that is a truly priceless comment!!! I died laughing!!!
Thanks... he's a wonderful guy, but sometimes he makes me wonder.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL!!! Thanks for the laugh!
I've only heard my DH scream once and that was when he touched an electric fence while wearing his wedding ring.

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
thanks for the laugh
I'm sure he'll be checking the bed from now on

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

The boys have this tendency to bring DH and I gifts while we are sleeping. Well Some time during the day one of the little fur covered mice must have made it up on the bed. DH must have put his hand on it sometime in his sleep. He just woke up yelling because he thought there was a live mouse in our apartment.

It is a comforting thought that my husband's first reaction to a mouse is to scream and panic.
I always think that they were once alive. But that the cats killed them. I stepped on one one time and about had a heart attack because I thought I stepped on a dead mouse. I was screaming and hopping around ran to the bathroom cleaned my foot. Then went back to clean up the mouse and saw that it was one of their toys.
It was in the middle of the night.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

I always think that they were once alive. But that the cats killed them. I stepped on one one time and about had a heart attack because I thought I stepped on a dead mouse. I was screaming and hopping around ran to the bathroom cleaned my foot. Then went back to clean up the mouse and saw that it was one of their toys.
It was in the middle of the night.
I have done almost the same thing! stepped on one and you get this icky feeling in the pit of your stomach
then realize it's a toy!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's too funny...you have something to tease your DH about for the rest of the day now

But you know I had a mix up between the real and fake once

I got up for work one morning and it was still dark, I turned on the bathroom light and saw Reilly in the hall. I went to pet him and noticed (what I thought) was his hippo toy laying next to him, so I picked it up to throw it....and yeah...it was a dead mouse. Ewwww!

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I found a dead mouse with my foot once. My girl is always mousing and she has toy mice. Your poor hubby. Give him a pat on the back for being so brave.