What a brave man!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My DH that is! Today I went and got my eyebrows waxed and he went with me. My stylist and I to him about getting his neck waxed. And he did it!

He now understands what it's like to be a woman and how painful being beautiful can be
He said the first few strips weren't bad but once he got to the dead center it hurt like you know what
If looks could kill, I woulda been dead

(BTW, he says he's NEVER doing it again)

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL! That is so funny! Poor guy! My DH let me pluck his unibrow once...that was on our honeymoon! Now he trims it before I get after him with the tweezers!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

LOL! That is so funny! Poor guy! My DH let me pluck his unibrow once...that was on our honeymoon! Now he trims it before I get after him with the tweezers!
Mine was blessed with groomed eyeborws... unfortunatly, I wasn't

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Mine was blessed with groomed eyeborws... unfortunatly, I wasn't
I feel you... I look like an Ewok if I don't pluck and wax on a regular basis!

You DH is brave, mine won't come with 100 feet of my salon!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your DH deserves a medal for bravery! lol....I get my eyebrows waxed every month- so i'm used to the pain....but the first time i had them waxed...man that hurt!!!! At least he tried! lol.......every once and a while I'll attack Colin with the tweezers or nose hair trimmer when he's not aware of what's about to happen lol.....

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Your DH deserves a medal for bravery! lol....I get my eyebrows waxed every month- so i'm used to the pain....but the first time i had them waxed...man that hurt!!!! At least he tried! lol.......every once and a while I'll attack Colin with the tweezers or nose hair trimmer when he's not aware of what's about to happen lol.....
I will do that to the wild stray hairs I find on his back

He's not a hairy man but every once in awhile I find a stray........hair that is

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

I will do that to the wild stray hairs I find on his back

He's not a hairy man but every once in awhile I find a stray........hair that is
Colin is pretty handsome imo- not hairy at all really....but every once in a while...he'll have a nose hair just haning out of his nose! Ewwww! So he knows if he doesn't pluck them...Nikki will attack with tweezers when he least expects it lol....eww I hate nose hair- it's yucky- kinda like it's waving to you each time they talk or sneeze
Colin recently purchased a nose hair trimmer with his last razor
I think i'm training him lol
Your hubby is soo brave! I can't believe he agreed to have his neck done lol- poor guy didn't know what he was in for!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Colin is pretty handsome imo- not hairy at all really....but every once in a while...he'll have a nose hair just haning out of his nose! Ewwww! So he knows if he doesn't pluck them...Nikki will attack with tweezers when he least expects it lol....eww I hate nose hair- it's yucky- kinda like it's waving to you each time they talk or sneeze
Colin recently purchased a nose hair trimmer with his last razor
I think i'm training him lol
Your hubby is soo brave! I can't believe he agreed to have his neck done lol- poor guy didn't know what he was in for!
Nope, he didn't!
And he's supposed to be this big tough roofer from TENNESSEE no less...It was a sadistic joy to see his eye's tearing up with each yank

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

Just think how he'd have reacted to a bikini wax

That's what I said to him! I said "it coulda been worse. You coulda had a bikini wax"

He gave me the NASTIEST look
I have ever seen!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made my husband get his eyebrows waxed for our wedding because his are pretty thick. He actually did pretty well. I don't think he's ever getting anything waxed again though!