Who has spoiled kitties?

happyhendrix

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey all!

I know there are quite a few of us that have gotten new kitties added to our families.

I have a 13 week old kitten Joplin! He is so spoiled, he just wants to be held like a baby. He will meow and go in between my legs until boyfriend or I picks him up. He's got the case of the night crazies, so he meows walks on our head until we wake up. He is so cute I can't get mad at him. My other cat is 2 yo and she is really independent, and wants love on her terms.

Mine is a spoiled brat! I wanted a lap cat, man did I get one!

I was just wondering who else has spoiled kitties in their home?

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

ALL 5 of mine are spoiled ..... and I LOVE it !!!
Spoiled and georgous! Your cats are stunning to say the least!

All of my babies are spoiled and I wouldn't have it any other way! They are the first priority in my life, then hubby then everything else. Call my crazy but that's the way I am.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

Spoiled and georgous! Your cats are stunning to say the least!
All of my babies are spoiled and I wouldn't have it any other way! They are the first priority in my life, then hubby then everything else. Call my crazy but that's the way I am.
Aww that was just pure sweet
, your babies are beautiful, too!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Letâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s just put it this way... I've recently lost 95lbs and need new clothes in a BAD way. What do I do yesterday? Spend $52.00 on my boys. To say Scratch and Bit are spoiled is an understatement.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol, the correct question in my house is - who is not spoiled rotten! Even the bettas get a nice tank and the good food lol.....all of my furbabies are spoiled rotten and loved to death!!!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Let’s just put it this way... I've recently lost 95lbs and need new clothes in a BAD way. What do I do yesterday? Spend $52.00 on my boys. To say Scratch and Bit are spoiled is an understatement.
WOW!!!! 95 pounds
How on Earth did you do that?

As for spoiled kitties, all 3 of mine are so spoiled that when I go to the store, I go straight to the pet section and see what else I can buy them.They already have so many furry mice, that you have to step OVER them to walk across the floor at times.

shengmei

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine are definitely spoiled. People are constantly chewing me out about how much I spend on the kitties. They think I am extremely irresponsible for spending half of my grocery budget on cat stuff.

Everybody (except hubby and you guys) wants me to get rid of them.