Winners of the TCS Shop Design Contest!!!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
At no. 1 we have AbbysMom with her heart shaped TCS Addict - Click to view the design on products! She gets to go shopping and take her pick of any item from our shop!

Second place goes to Icklemiss21 with her Hiss Off Design - Click to view on products.

Third place goes to valanhb with TCS - Where Cats Are Family - Click here to view the products

Icklemiss21 and valanhb, you get to choose one of these items -
Men's Sleeveless Shirt, a Women's Shirt, Ash Grey Teeshirt, Tote Bag or BBQ Apron. Any design, of course!

I want to thank all of the participants! The designs were all wonderful
and they are all available in the shop, named after their contributor -

http://www.cafepress.com/shoptcs/ - visit and get your TCS gifts for the holidays!

Pssssst... I added a coupon feature, so make sure you note down the latest coupon code and use it! It gives you $5 off any $20 order!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay!

Everyone's was so great - but of course, I"ll be buying something with my Harley on it!

I think I'm going to get the tote bag - I really need a new one, and why not get one with my big 'ol guy on it!?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Yay!!! Congrats to the winners!!! You all did such a good job! I will definately be getting a long sleeved baseball tee with our Harley boy on it!!!
Harley says thank you!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now you know I am going to have to get my niece the infant body suit that says hiss off come payday!! Love all the designs! Congrats to the winners!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Don't forget to use the coupon there! It's $5 off any $20 order. Now, if someone wants a different coupon, one that gives you $5 off any order, drop me a PM with your email address. When you make a purchase with CP, they let you send out 5 such coupons to your friends. I already sent out one prize, but I have two others to buy and send out, so I can send out 10 such coupons. Just hurry up and PM me your email addy if you want a coupon and are going to use it on our shop!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
lol Julia, I thought the dog shirts with cat slogans are all very funny

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was just checking out the products with the disgns on them and they all wonderful!! Spyder looks so cute on them too!!

shengmei

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I must say that I am not surprised at all.

Abbysmom, Icklemiss21, and valanub are pretty much the designer trifecta.