My husband!!!! :(

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohh I'm soo mad at my husband right now!!! UGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

He told me last night that I have to get rid of one of the strays tonight!!! I've had these two babies now for 3 or 4 weeks! I talked him into keeping the baby,, she's really runtish!! So all we have left is the little boy cat,, Alex.. He's soo precious though...

Well my husband tell me last night,, that he is dropping him off tonight in a neighborhood.. Keep in mind all the Humane Soceities are full,, and if he goes to the dog pound he'll die!

I've done everything, I've could,, posted him on bulletin boards, and online,, Everything!! So I"m not talking to him.. I think it's wrong... Granted he has been understanding and helpful when I wanted to take care of them.. But he's now at the end of his line.. Plus he keeps using the excuse that Angel and Chestnut don't like him. We'll they aren't every together,, because we haven't vacinnated Alex...

I don't know what to do now???

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wait a second..he's dropping them off in a neighborhood to fend for themselves?!
that is j just not right!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
EXACTLY!!!!!!! IT'S WRONG, AND IT'S NOT RIGHT!!!

I'm soo mad I can't see straight,, and I don't know whatelse to do!!!! I have school tonight,, so I can't even stop him... I told him if he did it,, I'd leave him... (I NEVER EVER use that.. So I hope he takes me serious)...

If he does let them stay,, I've gotta find him a home and quick!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'd be skipping school tonight if you think he's that serious and having a good talk with him.

I know what i would be telling Gil if he told me what he was planning on doing!.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

I'd be skipping school tonight if you think he's that serious and having a good talk with him.

I know what i would be telling Gil if he told me what he was planning on doing!.
if my husband EVER threatened to do what your husband is I'd tell him he better drop himself off in a neighborhood.... I wouldn't be not talking to him, I'd be screaming my head off

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish I could but we can only miss one night or we fail the course... And the course is $1100 dollars - every 6 weeks. So I can't miss it...

I've already said words with him.. Now I have to find the little guy a home... as long as he doesn't do what he said he was gonna do!

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just don't see why it's such a big deal to keep the little guy..

We've already got two cats, and he's letting me keep the baby,, so why can't I keep the little guy...

What another cat,, nothing!! Plus he's soo pretty... He's got perfect strips and the most beautiful black fur tipped ears!!! He's not real loving as my girls,,, but he's sweet.....

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my suggestion to you is skip class tonight and have a good talk with him..don't leave those kitties there by themselves with him! It sounds like he's being controlling and try your best to talk to him about having them stay until you find homes for them.

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't stay home tonight.. I've already missed one class...

I've gotta figure something else out...

Ugggh,, if he wouldn't be so danged hard headed!!! We both are hard headed... Really bad!! We keep butting head over this little guy..

I bet if I got him vacinnated and neutred / spayed for real cheap,, he'd change his mind.. My husband thinks $$$ and not about the pet itself.. and Kella's first set of shots and test were $100.. So he's not willing to do that for Alex..

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not worried about Kella.. she's fine.. He won't drop her off, he's already invested too much $$ in her shots..

It's alex. I'm worried about...

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
don't you have any animal rescue groups??? I'm sure there is one close enough to you, that would take him given the circumstance....Maybe you could just plead for another 2 weeks with your hubby. Or, maybe you could put him in a carrier with food/water, small disposable litter box and leave him at the shelter, like an hour before they open....then watch to make sure someone takes him into the bldg??? I know these are not the best options, but better than kicking a baby out into the streets with no one to feed them.... My hubby was a cat hater till LuckyGirl, and said we would NEVER OWN a cat, but I don't think he would ever kick a helpless baby out into the street..... that warrants some serious character questioning.....

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

I understand that it must be difficult missing a lesson, but if he goes ahead with the plan tonight when your gone and the poor babies on the streets all alone and scared
I wish it was that easy,, if I miss I fail and lose the $1100 and my work pays for it,, so I don't have the $1100....

My sister is allergic or I'd ask her.. I'm gonna see him in 5 minutes,, and I'm gonna flat tell him, if he drops him off to take his clothes with him..

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry about this but maybe he will cool off, is there someplace you can bring the cat temporarily till he becomes reasonable?Maybe a friends or relatives!!! I don't know what else to say because my husband refuses me nothing and he knows better!!!!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is some info I pulled quickly for spay/neuter vaccine info for Indiana:

Spay/Neuter Assistance Program
Fort Wayne, IN
219-427-1244
Spay/neuter assistance for pets of low income residents of Allen County. Proof of financial need is required.
Pet Neutering and Adoptions Services, Inc
PO Box 161
DeMotte IN 46310
219-987-7297

FACE Low Cost Spay/Neuter Clinic
1505 E. Massachusetts Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46201
317-638-3223
Web: www.facespayneuter.org
Low cost spay/neuter, vaccinations, testing, and heartworm/flea medications. FACE stands for Foundation Against Companion Animal Euthanasia. Services for ferals and pets.

Hendricks County Humane Society
317-745-8181

Johnson County Humane Society
317-767-9696

Humane Society for Hamilton County
317-773-4974

Spay/Neuter Services of Indiana
Indianapolis and surrounding areas 317-788-6330
Web: www.spayneuterservices.org

Humane Society of Indianapolis
Indianapolis, IN
317-872-5650
Lower cost spay/neuter for pets of qualified low income people.

Humane Society of Morgan County
Martinsville, IN
317-349-9177
Low cost spay/neuter for pets of qualified low income people.

Help support our ongoing work on this directory by linking to our cat furniture pages.

Dearborn County Friends of Animals Inc
Aurora IN
812-537-0046

Harrison County Commissioners Project for S/N
Elizabeth IN
812-969-2615

Neuter Scooter North Central Indiana Spay & Neuter Clinic
1-866-662-5838
A clinic in a van visits various locations in Indiana and Ohio and performs low cost s-n.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is another link with a ton of different things on it....
http://www.tailsinc.com/site/epage/29800_551.htm
http://www.tailsinc.com/site/epage/29816_551.htm

or what about a vet in your area??? alot of times, if you took it into the vet and told them the shelters were not taking kittens & would PTS, maybe they would take him???

there are a bunch of spay/neuter vaccine clinics here too...
http://dogamaroo.com/_wsn/page14.html

maybe explain to them,that you have to get rid of him and the shelters are NOT taking any kittens and they told you he will be PTS, maybe one of their staff would foster him???? just thinking out loud.....