problem!!

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right Lilly's baby's are 5 1/2 week's old y/day we kept Lilly in the bedroom with the kitten's all day as my children was playing outside and the door's kept being open when they came in and was getting ready for bed i made sure all window's and door's were shut then let her have run of the house , anyway i fell asleep on the sofa woke up about 2 am last night got meself to bed didn't even think about lilly untill this morning went downstaire's to get her so the kitten's can have a feed and there she was sitting on the window sill OUTSIDE!!! i really have no idea how this has happend she came running in crying straight upstair's , now my q is will it be ok to spay her withen in the next 2 week's? as i do not and will not let her have anymore kitten's we was lucky this time round i am not gonna chance it this time

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With kittens being that old, I would think that it is o.k.And it may be best if she got out, since she could be pg already!! Ask your Vet about it though.

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

Right Lilly's baby's are 5 1/2 week's old y/day we kept Lilly in the bedroom with the kitten's all day as my children was playing outside and the door's kept being open when they came in and was getting ready for bed i made sure all window's and door's were shut then let her have run of the house , anyway i fell asleep on the sofa woke up about 2 am last night got meself to bed didn't even think about lilly untill this morning went downstaire's to get her so the kitten's can have a feed and there she was sitting on the window sill OUTSIDE!!! i really have no idea how this has happend she came running in crying straight upstair's , now my q is will it be ok to spay her withen in the next 2 week's? as i do not and will not let her have anymore kitten's we was lucky this time round i am not gonna chance it this time
You need to talk to your vet....because some vets do not want to spay a cat that is still lactating.

Katie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok thanx i have phoned them and the earliest they will do it is in 2 week's as she is hardly nursing the kitten's at the moment and by then she said she may not be nursing atall and starting to dry up , thanx for ur reply