Hi, new cat mommy here!

stormchickx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone, I just found this forum and wanted to register. I'm a mom to 5 beautiful cats, Jake, Mystie, Jillie and two that I haven't named yet. I'm looking forward to posting here and making new friends, if you'll have me!

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello
and welcome to TCS!!
Can't wait to see pics of your babies!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stormchickx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks stormy!
I've used that name on a few forums too
I'll post some pics as soon as I get 'em!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to welcome you and your five beautiful kitties to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stormchickx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

Welcome! You'll love it here. We need pics and how old are the 2 that arent named?
Thanks! I'll get the pics up soon I promise
The two that aren't named yet are only over a month old and they're slightly feral, so I'm not sure if I should keep them or not. They won't even let me put my hand near them. It's sad cause none of the other kittens my cat has had has never done that. Odd really. I'm thinking of calling them Max and Maya, they're a male and a female. Max is tabby with white and Maya is white with tabby spots. They're adorable but so mean lol

Originally Posted by flisssweetpea

Hi there
we're so happy to welcome you and your five beautiful kitties to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions
Thanks, I'm loving it already. This seems like a great board with a lot of cool people here

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by stormchickx

Thanks! I'll get the pics up soon I promise
The two that aren't named yet are only over a month old and they're slightly feral, so I'm not sure if I should keep them or not. They won't even let me put my hand near them. It's sad cause none of the other kittens my cat has had has never done that. Odd really. I'm thinking of calling them Max and Maya, they're a male and a female. Max is tabby with white and Maya is white with tabby spots. They're adorable but so mean lol

Thanks, I'm loving it already. This seems like a great board with a lot of cool people here
Hi! Welcome
You'll love it here!! I love the name, Max, but then I'm biased
Welcome and see you around the forums.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and another welcome - via Spain - to TCS, as you can see its great here, with lots of advice, support and friendship. Oh and we have a bit of fun now and then

Yep, get posting photos
we love photos !!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS!! I can't wait to see pics of your furbabies, they sound precious!!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by stormchickx

Welcome to TCS! There are a lot of cool people, just watch out for that lady who has the thing for gnomes.
She goes by AbbysMom!

see the lovely siggy she created for me???

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! Welcome and good to meet you and your five -- I'm new here, too, been here 3 days, and love this forum. Live in the Mojave Desert in CA with "my" 9 feliners, 4 hens, and an amazing array of desert wildlife of all types, oh, and my soon-to-be-ex-husband. My cats and I are soon to move back to the city
. They are all rescues, all indoor-only, spayed/neutered of course! and SPOILED. Nikki T. is the oldest at 16+, and Baby Su is the youngest at just 2. Look forward to seeing pix of your beautiful cats, and putting up some of mine...Great to meet ya!

*lulu*

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi,

Welcome to TCS

I'm LuLu and have two moggies. One is called Max and the other is called Billy (pictured in my signature)

Happy Posting

*LuLu* x