TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › New Cats on the Block › Hi, new cat mommy here!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hi, new cat mommy here!

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
Hi everyone, I just found this forum and wanted to register. I'm a mom to 5 beautiful cats, Jake, Mystie, Jillie and two that I haven't named yet. I'm looking forward to posting here and making new friends, if you'll have me!
post #2 of 14
Hello and welcome to TCS!! Can't wait to see pics of your babies!!

post #3 of 14
Thread Starter 
Thanks stormy! I've used that name on a few forums too I'll post some pics as soon as I get 'em!
post #4 of 14
Welcome! You'll love it here. We need pics and how old are the 2 that arent named?
post #5 of 14
Hi there we're so happy to welcome you and your five beautiful kitties to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions
post #6 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4crazycats View Post
Welcome! You'll love it here. We need pics and how old are the 2 that arent named?
Thanks! I'll get the pics up soon I promise The two that aren't named yet are only over a month old and they're slightly feral, so I'm not sure if I should keep them or not. They won't even let me put my hand near them. It's sad cause none of the other kittens my cat has had has never done that. Odd really. I'm thinking of calling them Max and Maya, they're a male and a female. Max is tabby with white and Maya is white with tabby spots. They're adorable but so mean lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by flisssweetpea View Post
Hi there we're so happy to welcome you and your five beautiful kitties to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions
Thanks, I'm loving it already. This seems like a great board with a lot of cool people here
post #7 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormchickx View Post
Thanks! I'll get the pics up soon I promise The two that aren't named yet are only over a month old and they're slightly feral, so I'm not sure if I should keep them or not. They won't even let me put my hand near them. It's sad cause none of the other kittens my cat has had has never done that. Odd really. I'm thinking of calling them Max and Maya, they're a male and a female. Max is tabby with white and Maya is white with tabby spots. They're adorable but so mean lol



Thanks, I'm loving it already. This seems like a great board with a lot of cool people here

Hi! Welcome You'll love it here!! I love the name, Max, but then I'm biased Welcome and see you around the forums.
post #8 of 14
and another welcome - via Spain - to TCS, as you can see its great here, with lots of advice, support and friendship. Oh and we have a bit of fun now and then
Yep, get posting photos we love photos !!

post #9 of 14
Hi and welcome to TCS!! I can't wait to see pics of your furbabies, they sound precious!!
post #10 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormchickx View Post
Thanks, I'm loving it already. This seems like a great board with a lot of cool people here
Welcome to TCS! There are a lot of cool people, just watch out for that lady who has the thing for gnomes. She goes by AbbysMom!

see the lovely siggy she created for me???
post #11 of 14
Hi and Welcome to TCS!!!!!!!!


See you on the forums!
post #12 of 14
Hi! Welcome and good to meet you and your five -- I'm new here, too, been here 3 days, and love this forum. Live in the Mojave Desert in CA with "my" 9 feliners, 4 hens, and an amazing array of desert wildlife of all types, oh, and my soon-to-be-ex-husband. My cats and I are soon to move back to the city . They are all rescues, all indoor-only, spayed/neutered of course! and SPOILED. Nikki T. is the oldest at 16+, and Baby Su is the youngest at just 2. Look forward to seeing pix of your beautiful cats, and putting up some of mine...Great to meet ya!
post #13 of 14


Welcome to TCS! And Neet's a gnome lover too - don't let her fool you!
post #14 of 14
Hi,

Welcome to TCS

I'm LuLu and have two moggies. One is called Max and the other is called Billy (pictured in my signature)

Happy Posting

*LuLu* x
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: New Cats on the Block
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › New Cats on the Block › Hi, new cat mommy here!